What is offered
- Full integration plan
- Continuous training and development program
- Schedule based on 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary
- Competitive group insurance program (medical and paramedical insurance, dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, travel assistance)
- Personal days off
- Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Performance bonus
- Employee referral bonus of $ 600
- Program of social activities organized by the company
- Full cafeteria service
- A dynamic environment where teamwork is a priority.
College diploma (DEC) in administration with an appropriate field of specialization or a diploma or an attestation of studies whose equivalence is recognized by the competent authority.
Intermediate level of the oral and written French language;
Knowledge of an IT environment and office automation tools;
Microsoft Office: Word and Excel intermediate;
Computerized management systems: ERP;
Analytical skills ;
Customer service orientation;
Concern for a job well done and respect for confidentiality;
Autonomy, initiative, sense of planning, organization, establishment of priorities and responsibilities;
Comfortable in a dynamic work environment;
Collaborative spirit developed;
Team player and interpersonal skills.
- Training component
- Proceed with training requests and ensure administrative follow-up;
- Coordinate training (webinars, classroom and factory training);
- Send the agenda and Outlook invitations of planned training to supervisors;
- Provide assistance to employees and trainers during their training;
- Retrieve documents following training;
- Update training reports and binders;
- Update employee files;
- Collaborate closely with the accounting, production and continuing education department by responding to any discrepancies detected in the computerized management systems;
- Prepare various reports within the framework of Law 90.
- Recruitment and integration component
- Evaluate education and work experience;
- Validate diplomas and certificates;
- Provide assistance in issuing employment contracts.
- General pane
- Complete the necessary information in the systems by generating, analyzing and processing data in order to improve the administrative process;
- Provide assistance to the person to complete the relevant documents during a request related to our programs;
- Collaborate to scan documents to make them available in the computerized management system;
- Update the communication table;
- Participate in updating procedures, processes and work tools;
- Proceed and maintain files and documentation according to the department's document management system, including electronic documentation;
- Any other related activity.