What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Year-round employment stability (40 hours per week).
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- 4 days of personnal leave per year.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Specific training programs according to job title.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- Hold a valid class 3 driver's license and have a valid license in the United States.
- Have a good driving record.
- Have a minimum of relevant related experience (6 months to 1 year).
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written).
- Have good physical capacity and be able to lift a load of at least 50 pounds (22 kilos).
- Know how to drive with a manual transmission.
- Show great politeness.
- Deliver vans to customers in Québec, Canada and the North of the United States.
- Attach the delivery car behind the van, when necessary.
- Complete a roadmap with each delivery.
- Complete the road safety book for long distances.
- Pick up new truck cabs from customers to bring them to the factory, as well as used vans to bring them to service.
- Prepare customer cabins by installing temporary fenders.
- Carry out a thorough visual inspection before the van is delivered to the customer or returned to the factory to ensure that no damage is caused during transport.
- Weigh trucks upon arrival and before departure as needed.
- Plow trucks as needed.
- Keep the inside of the truck clean and odor free.
- Wash the exterior of the truck with a pressure washer as needed.
- Carry out the usual maintenance of the delivery truck (oil, gas, etc.).
- Comply with the health and safety rules and procedures required by the company.
- Perform any other task requested by the team leader or a member of the supervisory team.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun