What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Year-round employment stability (40 hours per week).
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- Night bonus of 2,15$ per hour.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Specific training programs according to job title.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- Bachelor's degree or college degree in mechanical / industrial engineering or in any other relevant discipline.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite software (Excel, Outlook, Teams etc.) and ERP systems.
- Good knowledge of French (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of the transportation manufacturing sector (an asset).
- Good management of time and priorities.
- Ability to work in a team and in collaboration with other teams.
- Knowledge of project monitoring in a manufacturing context.
- Rigor, meticulousness, attention to detail, analytical good sense.
- Good understanding of plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Resourcefulness, autonomy.
- Logical mind to do basic programming in an ERP system.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate manufacturing costs, either from an existing BOM or by estimating new options.
- Develop the parts list of a box (BOM) in the computer system.
- Maintain the database of items, options, prices, weights and standard times.
- Participate in the programming of the ERP system (configured options).
- Keep the quotes module up to date (prices, available options, descriptions).
- Participate in the creation of items and options in the ERP computer system.
- Perform all other related tasks related to the improvement of the ERP system.
- Perform all other related tasks in support of the department.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun