What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Year-round employment stability (40 hours per week).
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- 4 days of personnal leave per year.
- Night bonus of 2,15$ per hour.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Specific training programs according to job title.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- Diploma in thermal insulation;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related position;
- Ability to read plans;
- Very good dexterity, meticulousness and focused on quality;
- Have experience in handling various tools;
- Be versatile, resourceful and possess teamwork skills;
- Good knowledge of French, both oral and written;
- Very good physical capacity (lift loads of less than 50 pounds);
- Comfortable working in an environment with changing climatic conditions.
- Read the order form;
- Lay the insulating wool and mask with paper and cardboard;
- Insulate the door;
- Screw the moldings;
- Spray the inside of the box with urethane;
- Scrape off the urethane and unmask the box;
- Maintain tools;
- Clean and keep your workplace clean (5 “S”);
- Respect the health and safety rules and procedures required by the company;
- Perform any other task requested by the team leader or a member of the supervisory team.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun