What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978
- Context of accelerated growth
- Remote work and flexible schedules
- Development opportunities
- Easily accessible by public transport
- On-site parking
- Cafeteria on site
- Group insurance plan and telemedicine
- Employee and family assistance program
- Employer contribution to an RRSP and DPSP
- Structured integration program $2,000 referral bonus
- Employee activities and more!!
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or industrial relations.
- Member of the Order of CRHA (asset).
- Solid knowledge of labor standards and other laws relevant to human resources management.
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Professionalism and sense of discretion.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work in a team and in collaboration with other teams.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to provide quality service and then manage internal customer expectations.
- Support supervisors in their respective departments in managing their employee files (absenteeism management, discipline management, labor relations, compensation, training, departure interviews, disability, etc.).
- Be the resource person for employees in given sector for all questions relating to the HR programs offered by the company.
- Follow up on the integration of new employees in given sector.
- Update the files of employees in given sector.
- Collaborate at the various stages of local recruitment processes.
- Collaborate at the various stages of the international recruitment process.
- Participate in the organization of events for employees.
- Participate in the implementation of projects aimed at improving well-being and the quality of life at work.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun