What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Year-round employment stability (40 hours per week).
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- 4 days of personnal leave per year.
- Night bonus of 2,15$ per hour.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Specific training programs according to job title.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- Hold a bachelor's degree in management or equivalent.
- Have training in quality or continuous improvement (asset).
- Have 5 years of experience as a supervisor in a manufacturing environment.
- Know how to use the Office Suite.
- Fluency in French (oral and written).
- Demonstrate the ability to interact in a variety of work situations.
- Demonstrate good communication and relational skills.
- Possess attention to detail, analytical rigor, flexibility and a sense of adaptation.
- Ability to manage a work team.
- Possess leadership and team spirit.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while establishing priorities and maintaining a high level of efficiency.
- Demonstrate interest in learning more.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety rules and safe work methods at all times.
- Ensure the constant compliance of workplaces as well as the safety of tools.
- Develop and ensure a preventive attitude among the members of his team.
- Ensure that the team performs quality work in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure good material and human planning to achieve production objectives.
- Mobilize the team to achieve productivity goals.
- Distribute the tasks fairly among the members of the team, taking into account the capacities of each person and the capacities of the equipment.
- Manage the performance of work teams using key performance indicators and implement actions to achieve production objectives.
- Respect the production plan, communicate standard times and analyze deviations.
- Ensure the follow-up of work procedures and the quality of the work of the members of the team.
- Analyze production data to identify bottlenecks and implement improved processes.
- Participate in the implementation of the continuous improvement program and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Participate in various HR processes (staffing, performance evaluation, disciplinary process, labor relations, training, etc.).
- Manage the presence at work of the members of the team.
- Contribute to the development of team members.
- Perform any other task requested by the team leader or a member of the management team.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun