What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- 4 days of personnal leave per year.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- College degree in business, professional diploma in sales or other relevant training.
- 5+ years of sales/customer service experience.
- Experience with products with technical specifications (trucks, heavy equipment, capacities, etc.).
- Perfectly bilingual orally and in writing (French and English).
- Knowledge of North American transport laws (asset).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good management of time and priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French and English).
- Good sense of organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite.
The internal sales specialist is responsible for supporting business development throughout the sales process and supporting the sales team in achieving its objectives. More specifically, he is responsible for:
- Preparing quotes that meet customer needs according to established criteria.
- Providing follow-ups to internal and external customers throughout the sales process.
- Assisting with prospecting to find new revenue opportunities.
- Ensuring the recording of all necessary information in client files.
- Preparing purchase orders for the factory and do the appropriate follow-ups.
- Contributing to ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in order to foster long-term partnerships.
- Handling visitors and calls from potential customers.
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of the industry as well as new products and accessories.
- Assisting the sales team during meetings, meetings with customers, and any other event.
- Performing any other related task in support of business development and maintaining partnerships.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun