What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Year-round employment stability (40 hours per week).
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- Night bonus of 2,15$ per hour.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Specific training programs according to job title.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- Completed High school diploma or DEP in Industrial Mechanics, Automotive or related field (an asset).
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in the production of products in a manufacturing environment or other relevant experience.
- Experience in welding and electrical work (an asset).
- Very good dexterity, meticulousness and focused on quality.
- Have experience in handling various and specialized tools (drill, pneumatic impact, etc.).
- Be versatile and resourceful.
- Good knowledge of French, both spoken and written.
- Very good physical capacity (lift loads of less than 50 lbs.)
Reporting to the Installation Supervisor, the designated person will carry out the final preparation of truck cabs and structure tops for vans and vans. More specifically, the chosen person will have as main tasks, but not limited to:
- Install the boxes on the trucks according to the work instructions.
- Install the electrical system and components.
- Weld, cut, bend, screw, bolt, the components of the box, according to customer needs.
- Make adjustments and seal, if necessary.
- Perform visual inspection and ensure product quality according to predetermined specifications.
- Comply with company health and safety rules and procedures.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun