What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Year-round employment stability (40 hours per week).
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- 4 days of personnal leave per year.
- Night bonus of 2,15$ per hour.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Specific training programs according to job title.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- High school diploma or professional diploma completed (asset)
- 6 months to 1 year of solid experience in the manufacturing field particularly in assembling products
- Capability to reading instructions, measurement plans and using measurement tools
- Very good dexterity, attention to detail and quality
- Must have experience in manipulating a variety of tools (drill, tape measure, pop riveter gun, cutter knife)
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and be autonomous
- Has a good understanding of the French language (reading work instructions and health and safety guidelines).
- Is able to lift loads of 50 pounds or less
As an assembler, you will have to assemble components of truck bodies of all kinds on production lines using pneumatic or other tools.
Read the order form and, if necessary, technical drawings;
Bolt, screw, tighten the assembled parts and parts of the truck box;
Connect cables and wires;
Perform the interior finishing of the box;
Performs moderately complex tasks according to pre-established time and quality standards;
Assist other production centers (if required).
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun