What is offered
- Entry salary of 17$/hour or more depending on experience.
- First salary revision after 3 months!
- Complete Integration Plan.
- Continuous Training and Development Program.
- Day shift, based on 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday : 7 am to 3:30 pm.
- Evening shift based on 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday: 4pm to 2:30am.
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Program (medical and paramedical insurance, dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, travel assistance).
- Personal Leave Days.
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) and Group RRSP.
- Financial Compensation for Clothing Purchases.
- Employee Referral Bonuses.
- Program of Social Activities Organized by the Company.
- Full cafeteria service.
- High school diploma or professional diploma completed (asset)
- 6 months to 1 year of solid experience in the manufacturing field particularly in assembling products
- Capability to reading instructions, measurement plans and using measurement tools
- Very good dexterity, attention to detail and quality
- Must have experience in manipulating a variety of tools (drill, tape measure, pop riveter gun, cutter knife)
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and be autonomous
- Good understanding of French language (spoken and written)
- Very good physical ability (able to lift loads of less than 50 pounds)
As an assembler, you will have to assemble components of truck bodies of all kinds on production lines using pneumatic or other tools.
Read the order form and, if necessary, technical drawings;
Bolt, screw, tighten the assembled parts and parts of the truck box;
Connect cables and wires;
Perform the interior finishing of the box;
Performs moderately complex tasks according to pre-established time and quality standards;
Assist other production centers (if required).