What is offered
- Comprehensive Orientation Plan
- Continuous Training and Development Program
- Various work hours
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Program (medical and paramedical insurance, dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, travel assistance)
- Personal Leave Days
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) and Group RRSP
- Financial Compensation for Clothing Purchases
- Employee Referral Bonuses of $ 600
- Program of Social Activities Organized by the Company
- Full cafeteria service
High school diploma completed
1 to 2 years of experience as a driver
Hold a Class 3 driver's license
Excellent driving record
Bilingual ( French and English written and spoken)
Good ability to work in an environment with changing climatic conditions.
Ready to travel long distances (Canada, USA).
Deliver to the customers the trucks that are ready or pick-up their trucks and bring them to the shop for service, or pick-up their new chassis-cabs and bring them to the shop for truck body installation.
- When they ready at the shop, deliver completed trucks to the customers.
- For most deliveries, Transit's delivery truck must be hooked behind the customer's truck (whenever possible) so that the driver can use it to return to the shop.
- For long distance situations or when no hooking device is in place, the driver must come back to the office by bus, metro and ∕or taxi.