What is offered
- First salary revision after 3 months!
- Complete Integration Plan.
- Continuous Training and Development Program.
- Day shift, based on 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday : 7 am to 3:30 pm.
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Program (medical and paramedical insurance, dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, travel assistance).
- Personal Leave Days.
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) and Group RRSP.
- Financial Compensation for Clothing Purchases.
- Employee Referral Bonuses.
- Program of Social Activities Organized by the Company.
- Full cafeteria service.
- PSD (DEP) in welding.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Ability to weld MIG or ARC.
- Ease with tools.
- Manual dexterity.
- Good physical capacities.
- Sense of responsibility and autonomy.
- Read the purchase order and the plans;
- Weld with MIG, TIG and ARC.
- Do all the tasks described above while respecting health and safety rules and procedures as required by the company;
- Accomplish any other task requested by the team leader or by a member of the management team.