What is offered
- Comprehensive Orientation Plan
- Continuous Training and Development Program
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Program (medical and paramedical insurance, dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, travel assistance)
- Personal Leave Days
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) and Group RRSP
- Financial Compensation for Clothing Purchases
- Employee Referral Bonuses of $ 600
- Program of Social Activities Organized by the Company
- Full cafeteria service
The ideal candidate:
- Has good customer service and communication skills.
- Is able to deal with difficult clients when needed.
- Has a good time and priority management.
- Is comfortable with informatics systems.
- Can do basic mathematic calculations.
- Has experience in a similar customer service job or technical service job.
- Is bilingual in both English and French (spoken and written).
- Is familiar with the Office Suite.
- Has a high school diploma and a diploma of professional studies in sales (asset).
The technical advisor advises and serves customers who come to the organization’s counter in order to maintain a high level of customer service. Among his/her responsibilities:
- Prepare orders and quotes using the ERP computer system.
- Respond to requests from internal and external customers who come to the counter.
- If necessary, order parts and make sure to meet delivery deadlines to customers.
- Follow up on parts manufactured or purchased in order to meet deadlines.
- Do invoicing and ensure compliance with policies and procedures related to the ordering process.
- Participate in the customer satisfaction survey activities and manage complaints.
- Prepare invoices and ensure their payment according to the policies in force.
- Organize transport with the customers when the sale of parts involves delivery.
- Collaborate with the service department to repsect schedules and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.