What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Year-round employment stability (40 hours per week).
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- Night bonus of 2,15$ per hour.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Specific training programs according to job title.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- Has 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Has his forklift driving cards.
- Has a good understanding of inventory management.
- Is in good physical condition (work standing up and move goods up to 50 pounds).
- Has a concern for quality and health and safety rules.
- Is autonomous and versatile.
- Has experience in processing purchase orders and customs documents.
- Is comfortable with computer systems such as the Office suite.
- Is bilingual orally and in writing (an asset).
- Prepare purchase orders and deliveries.
- Prepare orders on the floor.
- Manage inventory levels in the various packaging products.
- Receive parts and materials and route them to the correct departments.
- Send the goods machined in the company to the right departments.
- Maneuver the pallet truck and forklift safely to move materials.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun