What is offered
- Complete Integration Plan
- Continuous Training and Development Program
- Evening shift, from Monday to Thursday, 4pm to 2:30am.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Program (medical and paramedical insurance, dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, travel assistance)
- Personal Leave Days
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) and Group RRSP
- Financial Compensation for Clothing Purchases
- Program of Social Activities Organized by the Company
- Full cafeteria service
- High school diploma completed with relevant experience or DEP in welding and assembly
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the production of products in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in welding and electrical work
- Ability to read maps.
- Very good dexterity, thoroughness and quality oriented.
- Experience in handling various specialized tools.
- Versatile and resourceful.
- Good knowledge of French
- Very good physical ability (lifting less than 50 pounds)
Reporting to the Duty Manager, the designated person will be responsible for the installation or repair of trucks from external or internal customers.
- Appropriate the equipment necessary for the execution of the work while respecting the company's safety rules.
- Make the initial inspection.
- Diagnose and repair problems encountered.
- Perform all-position welding using an arc welder or a "mig".
- Solve various technical problems.
- Inspect thoroughly once the work is completed.
- Respect the standard time allotted
- Keep and maintain a clean and tidy work environment (5S),
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and keep the work environment clean.
- Carry out all tasks according to predetermined time standards, while respecting the company's health and safety rules and procedures.
- Perform all other related tasks as required.
- Work in a spirit of continuous improvement.