What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978.
- Permanent job within a high-growth company.
- Year-round employment stability (40 hours per week).
- Job site easily accessible by public transport / on-site parking.
- Competitive Group Insurance Plan, including virtual medicine.
- Night bonus of 2,15$ per hour.
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan) and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) with Employer contribution.
- Employee and family Help Plan.
- Comprehensive integration plan.
- Specific training programs according to job title.
- Numerous internal career development possibilities.
- Cafeteria service subsidized by the Employer.
- Allowance for purchasing safety boots and clothing.
- Referral Program with $2000 premium.
- Social Club activities and more!!
- High school diploma completed with relevant experience or DEP in welding-assembly.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the production of products in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in welding and electrical work.
- Ability to read plans.
- Very good dexterity, meticulousness and focused on quality.
- Have experience in handling various and specialized tools.
- Be versatile and resourceful.
- Good knowledge of French.
- Very good physical capacity (lift loads of less than 50 pounds).
Reporting to the Service Director, the designated person will be responsible for repairing trucks from external or internal customers.
- Make the initial inspection of the van.
- Analyze and solve the various problems encountered on damaged vans or accessories.
- Use welding devices to make repairs.
- Remove damaged bumpers, panels and grilles and bolt or weld replacement parts in place.
- Install new equipment or accessories on the van, such as lifts, heaters, doors, cameras, etc.
- Make repairs to vans and replace elements (swing doors, floors, ramps, frames, heaters, substructures, etc.).
- Upon completion, perform a thorough inspection of the van to ensure that the work performed meets quality standards for cleanliness, symmetry and efficiency.
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun