What is offered
- Family business founded in 1978
- Context of accelerated growth
- Development opportunities
- Easily accessible by public transport
- On-site parking
- Cafeteria on site
- Group insurance plan and telemedicine
- Employee and family assistance program
- Employer contribution to an RRSP and DPSP
- Structured integration program $2,000 referral bonus
- Employee activities and more!!
- Bachelor's degree in GOP or other relevant field.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position in the manufacturing field.
- Perfect bilingualism both orally and in writing (French and English).
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Good knowledge of economic news and market trends.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with suppliers.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt and manage change.
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (and advanced skills with Excel).
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Negotiate agreements with current and/or potential suppliers and identify raw material cost reduction opportunities.
- Place purchase orders for raw materials and various supplies according to the production schedule as well as according to predetermined inventory levels, at the best price.
- Advise planning and production on late raw material issues.
- Work closely with the Quality team for non-conformities caused by non-compliant raw materials and also coordinate returns to suppliers.
- Evaluate suppliers based on established criteria (compliance with promised dates, product quality, compliance with environmental standards, company values compatible with those of Transit, others).
- Identify alternative raw materials in collaboration with the engineering department.
- Promote a high inventory turnover rate.
- Participate in the implementation of the supply management system (MRP, Kanban and others).
Our Corporate Culture
Together, we are building the transport solutions of the future.
A human and efficient company, Transit will be recognized for its quality truck bodies offering a wide range of configurations and designed for eco-responsible logistics.
respect, pride, collaboration, fun